Skocz do zawartości
Wasilewski Warsztat

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

excluding whole rest of "Islanders" of course. means Scotland, Ireland - this guys are OK. I've meet few of them on my last vacations and guess hat? -THEY'RE MAKING AND DRINKING "MOONSHINE" TOO!!!

But Brits like to booze as well. Give them a tv set with a footblall match and a fridge of beer and they're gone for a month! (maybe two - depends on how much the fridge can fit).. :P

heh. I'm talking about self-made vodka. This guys love Polish vodka. Beer - I've tried it one or two times (means British) and it was marvellous. To be honest - my planned trip (by car of course) to GB is because of this beer. I have to try it there, because as You should know beer hates transport - U should drink it nearest brewery as it possible :)

...or drink 10 shots of vodka, and then any beer as it wont make a difference wether u are near a brewery or not as you wont remember anything anyway. Compare the costs - 10 shots of vodka will cost u 25zl, a trip to GB and back - lets say 3000PLN? Youre automatically upfront 2975zl. Good deal as far as Im concerned :P

• 1 rok później...

Yep. Picnic with friends (Łagów I think). 6 houses was rented, beer was bought, hope that weather will be good. last time one of my frieds has putted wireless kettle at electric cooker :-P. but it was early morning after whole night of partying :). I hope that securyity guys will be better that last year :)

Keep you language skills up to date!

Yesterday I went to the Main Square to see the Fan Zone for EURO 2012. W already have a lot of foreign people in Wroclaw who run around with the map having no idea where they are ;) lolol

Help them if you can kuog

I'll be coordinator for people from Canon for Euro 2012 :) Yesterday I've got last trening with bus drivers - I showed them where they'll go with Canon guests - Sofitel Hotel, Marina restaurant, Stadium and airport. Earlier I've got trening with hostes:dance:

And in thursday I start "real work" with Canon guests

• 11 miesięcy temu...
Any guys on this forum from UK?

One from Oz though :P

hello !!

Now im thinking about making a small spot of maxbimmer members but not in pl :) Lets make it in UK :) there is a couple of us in uk :) it can be fun :)

Great idea ;) Where you from, in the UK that is?

• 2 lata później...