Skocz do zawartości
Wasilewski Warsztat

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 2 tygodnie później...

I have never imagined that some day, on maxbimmer forum the English language will be used officailly :D

I think it is avery good idea as this langage is so common all over the world. Well not in Italy but anyway I like this initiative.

I work in english on a daily basis so not a problem for me :D

• 2 tygodnie później...

Hi guys!

I was very suprised when after few weeks being offline i loged on the forum and read a post about '' loose tallk''.

Who had a such nice idea ?

When i was still in Scotland i meet few guys from bmw club and i thought i introduce myself and website - maxbimmer- but then realise they won't understand a word.....

Now they can but im not a member anymore :

hehe, I fully agree :) Lijo, can we meet so you can show me the trick with the blinkers? The ones that you have in your e30 touring ;)

Yeap. No problem. You have the number.

One touch on a stalk and the blinker "blinks" 3 times - that's the best setting I guess. But of course one can set it to any number of blinks. It's adjustable.

Hey Woz. I told you I could make one for you last time we saw each other, but I really did forget. Sorry about it. ...... electronics - It used to by a hobby of mine when I was not so lazy :P...... Shame on me :(

Anyway it takes about 3 hours do build, than another hour to dismount the stalk, attach some wires to it but the wise way, the way it can be recovered to the original state :D

done :D

• 1 miesiąc temu...

I think it's very good topic to ask for: Is it very complicated to assembly seats (front and rear) from E39 british version to European car? I mean plugs, wires, driver memory and so on. It'll be strange when I'll have "front seat passenger memory settings for 3 passengers :D)

I don't think that could be a problem.

First of all Great Britain is in Europe :P (joke)

The seats it self are not dedicated per region like UK or rest of the europe as it would be a problematic in production and assembly. Front seats maybe but if each one, I mean the passenger and the driver seat has the same possibilities to set than no problem at all.

Any producer prepares it's items to be as universal as possibble to lower the production costs.

As for the relay of the seats it sends a signal to a device which is actually the seat. It's only electronic device and the controler is placed in the car's electronics.

I don't think that the seats have their own chips.

To be 100% sure you should ask at BMW Service. They should know the answer.

I've heard that seats wiring at UK versions are different - more pins at plugs for right side, instead left. I suppose that it'll be enough to switch cables, but first i need to see it.

I'll ask them, or some guys which are making side-switching of UK cars (i thing it'll be better)

PS. maybe UK is in Europe, but for me it's some type of strange colony of jam-eaters :D (joke hihihiihi)

That what I was affraid of.

The driver seat is always more complicated :P

But your idea of switching the cables should work. Of course it will be a lot of work to do it but it can be done :D

Good luck than!!

maybe UK is in Europe, but for me it's some type of strange colony of jam-eaters :D (joke hihihiihi)

Nice on brother!! :D bmw_beer